It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:45 am
View unanswered posts  |  View active topics

Randall
Post  Post subject: This is really fuckin bullshit!  |  Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:39 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yesturday I take my dog to the vet to have her ears cleaned and medicated becuase apparently she's alergic to corn, and everything she eats has a corn byproduct in it. That's fucking bullshit number 1. Second, after the whole ordeal with restling with two very illbehaved dogs, I get the fucking bill. $180.00 dollars. That's bullshit number 2. Then, after my debit card gets sucked away into the abyss of neverending subtractions from my account, I am told they made a mistake, it's only suppose to be $158.00 fucking dollars. So now they have to void the first transaction and create a new one for the correct amount. Fine.
So I go to the god damn cash machine today and find out my balance is minus $338.00 fucking dollars! So I get home and call the vet, I am told to call my bank because they don't show 2 transactions on thier records.
So I call the bank. Guess what, it's all automated, if I spoke spanish I'm sure I would have had better luck, but since I don't I had to jump through a bunch of hoops to even get a response. After many attempts and pushing many buttons I finally get someone on the line. But guess what now? I can hear them but they can't hear me, so I'm screaming information at them, but since they can't hear me they hung up!

FUCK!!

So now I'm super pissed. I take the phone and throw it accross the room. Now I have to deal with that fucking wireless phone that unless you hold it just right to your ear, you can't hear shit. So I go through the whole scenario all over again and this fucked up phone has the same god damn problem.
So now I have to resort to my cell phone which is even suckier, because if it's not held in the right spot against your ear, you might as well not even bother. Finally I get some douchbag on the phone but his voice is all crackely and shit, so I'm having a hard time understanding him. I told him what happened and I want my money returned. OH NO, CAN'T DO THAT, I have to file a claim! After a bunch of arguuing I am stuck with the realization that my money won't be credited back to my account until the 15th. That's 3 fucking days from now and I'm heading to Portland to do a show. What fucking timing!
I hate phones, they're a pain in the ass, but I hate even more when someone fucks with my money. And comcast can go fuck themselves for this rotten good for nothing piece of shit connection.
Is it any wonder why I drink? Fuck...........IT!