It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:06 am
View unanswered posts  |  View active topics

Randall
Post  Post subject: Laundry 101  |  Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:37 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Laundry is a science that baffles my mind sometimes, and depending upon how much beer is consumed can alter the amount of baffledness. First off, I seem to lose underware and socks over a period of time. Where do they go? My first suspects would be the dogs since underware and socks seem to be a prize possesion of thiers. But they're not in the yard or anywhere else so I'm assuming they just dissapeared. Some stupid alien science project perhaps? Who the fuck knows, I know I don't.

Then there's the mystery of inside out T-shirts that I can't figure out. I hate it when all my T-shirts come out of the dryer inside-out! It's a pain in the ass. So I decided to do an experiment one day and turn them inside-out right from the get go and see if they end up outside out. Nope, they still ended up inside-out. What the fuck is up with that?

Then there's the dryer filter that apparently I'm the only one that knows exists because everytime I check it, it's plugged solid. I"m really surprized the last dryer we had lasted as long as it did since John and Dustin decided to dry out an old wet log one day so they could burn it. Apparently it made so much god damn noise that they removed it before it could destroy the dryer. Lucky me.

I also hate hanging the fucking shit up. I'd much rather leave it in the laundry basket. It's just so much easier to have all my shit in one spot. All I have to do is dig out what I want to wear from one location instead of searching through the closet or dresser. That's too much work and I aint got time for it. But there's a catch.......the underware and socks have to be at the bottom of the pile, otherwise they end up in a tug-of-war contest between two Beagles. Shit.