It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:18 am
View unanswered posts  |  View active topics

Randall
Post  Post subject: Fuck this nanny state!  |  Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:26 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't know about you all, but I'm sure that most who have the courage to read my posts have no clue of what it's like to be truely free. Let me explain. I grew up in the 60's and 70's, ( yea, I'm an old fucker ), and I hate to see what this pathetic excuse for a society has become.

#1 Seat belt law

This was my first rebelious encounter. Government claims that they're only looking out for our own good. What? No, Government figured out a way to make money by giving out hefty fines for not wearing your seatbelt. I'm sure it's saved many lives, they claim, and I'm also sure they don't give a shit, but I believe it should be up to the individual driver whether or not they want to wear thier seatbelt. I, for one hate the god dam thing. It's uncomfortable. How the hell am I suppose to stash my fucking beer under the seat when I'm strapped to the seat? Now instead of enjoying my ride from point A to point B, I have to constantly be on the lookout for cops. Is that freedom? Fuck no it aint. I'm not a fucking robot that enjoys obeying commands, so I purposly don't wear the fucking thing. What I hate even more is these new cars have a little bell that goes off every 60 seconds to anoy the hell out of you until you hook up. Fuck that, I'll cut the wire.

#2 Brain Bucket

I used to ride a motorcycle before the helmet law. That's freedom. It was awsome to climb on your bad motor scooter and ride with the wind in your hair. Some panzy motherfuckin gay panal decided again that they should make a law to protect us from us. They say too many riders with no insurance dumped thier bikes and fucked themselves up, thus increasing everybody's insurance rates. Big fucking deal. Those insurance company's will always find someway to reach into our pockets and steal what they can no matter what. So, have your insurance rates gone down since this law went into effect? Not hardly. And if your caught riding without a helmet, big fine again, more money for them. Again, another freedom taken away.
You could also include brain buckets for kids riding bycycles. Fuck that! I grew up just fine without that stupid thing. Parents these days are raising pussies. And I bet the company's that make those stupid panzy ass pieces of shit are laughing all the way to the bank!

#3 Emission testing

Somebody hit the money making jackpot on this one. Years back I used to build hotrods. I always built my own engines and I built them to go fast. I spent damn near $4000.00 dollars on the last engine I built. That engine ran sweet, perfect is a matter of fact! I took my rig down for that stupid emissions test, knowing it couldn't possibly fail. IT FUCKING FAILED!! I threw a fit and was directed into the office to file a complaint. I yelled and bitched so loud everybody left the room, then I heard a voice saying, "it's not our fault, sir, please fill out the form". So I did, and left. And yes, I burned rubber out of there. So what next? I had to take it to a certified shop and have a certified mechanic set my perfectly running brand new motor up to the diagnostic center. I was so raging mad that this bonehead had to tweak and detune my engine to pass emissions. "There you go, sir, gaurenteed to pass". Mind you, this cost me a pretty good chunk of money. What a racket. What pissed me off even more is now my engine ran like total dog shit, wouldn't even hardly idle. So I limp it back to emissions testing center with a bad attitude, and they knew it. I'm sure they were all whispering " Ah fuck, here comes that asshole again ". So as my engine popped and spit and sounded like shit, it passed. It ran so bad I couldn't even peel rubber out of there like the first time. So now I have to spend my entire afternoon RE-tuning the god damn thing back where it was. What a fucking joke. Again, those treehuggin enviornmentalists found another way to fuck up my day.

#4 No drinks on stage

This is one of the most rediculous laws ever. What the fuck is rock and roll without pounding a few drinks? Especially the band. When we're rockin, it's party time. I can understand if it's an all ages show, I'm cool with that, but a 21 and over show? Come on man, that's like your mom telling you, you can't have ice cream before dinner. Number one, at a 21 and over show, guess what, you have to be 21 just to get in! And if you're 21 or over, you're allowed to drink. So what the fuck is this stupid law about anyway? What's the fucking difference if you're sitting at the bar getting hammered or rockin on stage getting hammered? We're all there to have fun. I would venture to say that some stupid fucking loser band member got too wasted, fell off the stage, and got hurt. Waaaaaa! So now we have to deal with this fucked up law because of some dumbass. Bands we've played with out of state can't believe we actually have such a rule. Thank "Nickles" and "Christine" again for being our mommy and daddy. Fuck them!

#5 Smoking ban

I don't know how to approach this one without offending some really cool people that are glad this got passed. But since a lot of people think I'm an asshole by now, too bad. Another one of Christines wet dreams. I can accept not smoking in resturants, I'm cool with that, but when all the wining crybabys determined they don't want to breath second hand smoke in bars, that pissed me off. The bar, a drinking establishment, a place to hang out with friends after work, a place to be comfortable, get drunk, smoke cigarettes, have a good time, and not worry about someone bitching at you because you did the sinful criminal act of lighting up. FUCK THAT! This society of pussies have labled those who smoke as disgusting, disrespectfull, messy, smelly, unhealthy fucking losers that should be locked up like criminals because we are fucking up their pure breathing air. I got news for them, it would take 90 fucking years of breathing second hand smoke on a daily basis to produce any health problems! If you don't like smelling it in bars, stay the fuck out of them. I'd like to see some puritan walk into a bar in the 1800's and bitch because Doc Holiday is smoking up a storm at the card table. It's an American right, always has been, but this nanny state apparently forgot that. I noticed a big change in the club scene as well since this got passed. Were's all the people, you ask? They're all outside herded like cattle in a fenced off pen where they can legally smoke, oh but remember, you have to be 25 feet from the door. Yea right, but smokers have become the minority these days, so we'll just have to accept the fact that another freedom has been lost and there's nothing we can do about it, thanks to all the people that think their shit don't stink.